What is Bachelor of Arts or B.A.?
The study length of a Bachelor of Arts or B.A. is generally three to four year, and it’s typically known as undergraduate studies. (B.A.) The degree program provides education in the humanities, social sciences or liberal arts. These programs are generally offered at most universities or colleges. The program has a subject like history, geography, psychology, English, etc. B. A. is mostly given to students in Cultural, Literal, Lingual and Social sciences and skills.
Specializations in BA
BA course contains five subjects with combination depending on the specialty and interest by a student. B.A. is a broad concept, and it is home to many specializations such as Education, Journalism and Mass Communication, Politics, Psychology, Computer Science, English Language, and English Literature.
- Bachelor of Arts with in Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Tourism
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Musicology
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Yoga
- Bachelor in Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Communicative English
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography
Subjects of B.A. in Popular Specializations
Bachelor of arts programs highlight coursework from the Social sciences and humanities, along with classes specific for every major. These applications typically include general education classes like Math, Science, and English. Frequent areas of research include literature, faith, sociology, and history, to mention just a few. Students can make a Bachelor of Arts Degree in most regions of study, each of which has distinct significant requirements And prepares graduates for various careers.
- Bachelors of Arts Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelors of Arts in Politics
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelors of Arts in Computer Science
- Bachelors of Arts in English Language and Literature
- Bachelors of Arts in English
- Bachelors of Arts in Geography
- Bachelors of Arts in History
Subjects of B.A. English
Among the all Conventional Topics that student of arts can select one subject is English. When studying Specializing in English opens ones livelihood chances to become a professor, research scholar Or authors of tomorrow. All opportunity for those students who have the interest to learn English in a B.A. degree,
- English Literature
- Non-British Literature
- Indian Literature
- Popular Fiction
- Literary Criticism
Subjects of B.A. History
History is the study of past events and events that have assisted in shaping civilization. The study of history helps somebody to comprehend society, culture, and supplies a comprehensive perspective of earth. Finally, aids in knowing the factors that impact the progression of culture like society, economy, religion, ability, etc.
The Subject of B.A. history year wise –
1st year B.A
- Paper 1: History of Medieval India from 1206 to 1526 A.D.
- Paper 2: History of Europe 1453 to 1815 A.D.
2nd year BA
- Paper 1: History of Medieval India from 1526 to 1761 A.D.
- Paper 2: History of Europe 1815 to 1945 A.D.
3rd year B.A
- Paper 1: History of Modern India 1740 to 1857 A.D.
- Paper 2: History of National Movement and Constitutional Development of India 1858 to 1947 A.D.
- Paper 3: History of Indian Culture
Subjects of B.A. Psychology
The info for B.A. science in India typically includes a study of different branches of science like counseling science, Child Psychology, Social Psychology, HRM, etc.
- Developmental Psychology
- Consumer Behavior
- Health Psychology
- Industrial Psychology
- Sports Psychology
- Motivation and Emotion
- Statistics in Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Theories of Psychology
- School Psychology
- Project Work
- Field Work
- Forensic Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
Subjects of B.A. Economics
The Bachelor of economic science or B.A. economic science degree could be a three-year collegian degree with a spotlight on qualitative and quantitative aspects of economic science.
The courses of study embody economics and political economy, economics, statistics, history of economic science, social science, etc.
- Basics of Social Science
- Demand and Supply
- Consumer Behavior and Demand
- Cost and Revenue
- Economic Analysis
- Health Economics Mathematics
- Market Structure
- Monopoly and Competition
- Economic Systems
- Inflation and Unemployment
- Computer Application
- Indian Economy
- Economic History
- Mathematics Economics
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Gender Economics
Bachelor of Arts B.A. Distance Learning
India has a number of the most effective Distance Education B.A.Universities. In Distance learning B.A., one can find a way of learning anywhere while not being in regular program. In distance learning the student and teacher can’t connect face-to-face on a daily basis. However, many universities provide weekly or monthly counseling sessions. This is done to counter the effects of communication gap on a student’s learning. Any student enrolled in BA distance education can attend these counseling sessions for doubt clearing. The university supplies all the educational material. And they facilitate the scholars with world level degree by recognized distance university. B.A.Distance education is availed typically by those people who want to boost their education career. In this facility, the student completes a degree at home.
In our country, such learning has its roots in students learning through correspondence courses. Distance learning may be a means of learning worldwide method while not being in regular face-to-face contact with a tutor.
Bachelor of Arts B.A. One Year Graduation
As we know that the one-year course is most useful for those students who want to complete the degree in a short period. The Bachelor of Arts (or B.A.) usually offers such as History, Philosophy, English Literature, Psychology, Economics, Sociology and so much more. The one–year graduation is easier to complete in comparison of three-year graduate courses. This course is available for that student who has a scarcity of time, including money. They can complete their B.A. in one year. This degree is 100% valid degree, given by recognized universities. Any student with gap years or break in study can apply for BA Graduation in One Year. The admission is carried through by the process of Credit Transfer and Lateral Entry.
Advantages of One Year Graduation
This course is completed in a short period. And it also consumes less money. UGC and DEB or some other recognized institute supply this graduation degree certification. It’s appropriate degree at annually, 100 percent valid. We can also apply the high level of job with your ability. You see several Government jobs need candidates to be Graduates.
The advantage of this one-year course student can hide the year gap, and they can get a job and degree certificate in very less time.
Career opportunities after Bachelor of Arts B.A.
- B.A. (Pass) graduate can also go for Bank P.O. positions in the bank.
- All you’ve got to try and do is seem for the examination and crack it down.
- If your communication in English and Hindi is excellent, then BPOs are the best place for you. You can work as a CCE (Customer Care Executive), and if you know another language than these two, then it’s too good.
- Now thousands of students every year appear for the UPSC examination.
- Even you guys have an associate choice to sit within the UPSC exams associated with becoming an IAS, IPS or whatever you wish to be.
- B.A. (Pass) offers you to do many professional courses ahead of your graduation like animation, etc.
- Going for further education is always there as an option, and B.A. (Pass) is no different.
- You can maintain to try and do your M.A. and seem for the UGC internet exams that have needed to become an academic.
- Now one of the rising career options of today is Journalism and Mass Communication, and you even have a choice of pursuing it if you wish to.
- Like any other course, B.A. (Pass) also gives you an option to try to luck in government examinations.
- From CDS to SSC CGL, you’re eligible for every test if you fulfill the eligibility criteria that need you to bring a selected share.
List of Top Arts University in India 2019.
- Miranda House, Delhi
- Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli
- Hindu College, Delhi
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
- Lady Sri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
- Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Howrah
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- Din Dayal Upadhyay College, New Delhi
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- University College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Kirori Mal College, Delhi
- Hans Raj College, Delhi
In our point of view, graduation is an essential part of educational life. Lots of vacancies required a graduation degree. And after complete this Bachelor of art B.A., we get several opportunities in the private sector as well as government sector. Stay tuned to our website for more information on Graduation in one year.